<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Friday, June 29, 2007
9:14 PM

中正要倒了 hahahaha. Oh no one week is over, Just like that. Oh and i still have to finish up my holiday homework :/ Luckily parade today wasn't bad, I didn screw up. HENG AH. I thought I would. School today passed super super ulta power-ranger spiderman ultraman powerpuff girls bob the builder hellokitty elmo barney spongebob - ly slow. And i wasn't wearing shoes from start till the end, except for picnic during recess. Which went well with SLP's luncheon meat, Peiwen's hotdog, and cup noodles. Woo! And I've been playing stupid games with Shine. We scratch each other's hands until they're red like crazy. We're crazy. Kiss me games with MD people is so crazy.

Justin2 finally come to find me today after being MIA for 1 day. Hello hello hello hello!

Hopes bring about disappointments. yay.



; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand