Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year. My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking. And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol. Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck. So Goodbye
Firstly, today was a gooooood day, at the least different from the past few days. And i sincerely thank Everyone, everytwo, everythree for everything today haha. Ah whatever.
Ask him, what do i get. He says you get WHATEVER. WHATEVER! WHATEVER!
lol damn funny lahhhhhh! Woohoo studying/outing tml with Peiwen and Angelina and whoever else who's going haha.
WHOEVER! WHOEVER!
lol Im crazy. Oh and since Im so bored now, let me go do smth abt the About Me part. I think the current one is -.- lol. i have to go brainstorm whats there abt me haha. Somebody give me ideas.