hello everybody (: i think this song is nice. my ears are itching for it.
[Danny]
It's all about you
[[Tom:] It's about you]
It's all about you, baby
[[Tom:] It's all about you]
It's all about you
[[Tom:] It's about you]
It's all about you
[Tom]
Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'
[Danny]
And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you.
Yeah...
[Danny & Tom]
And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes you make my life worthwhile,
So I told you with a smile...
It's all about you.
[Danny]
It's all about you
[[Tom:] It's about you]
It's all about you, baby
[[Tom:] It's all about you]
It's all about you
[[Tom:] It's about you]
It's all about you
seriously this song is so nice. though its super old. i am suddenly HOOOKED onto it. and i feel like eating AJISEN ramen, cos ive nvr eaten them before in my whole 16 yrs. DAMN. i must go eat, SOMEDAY! i also want to watch HAIRY POOTER. then i can see HERMIONE. haha. oops.
today was Prelim oral. woo. i went to yee sok yee, thinking hith her mushroomy look, i wouldn feel tensed. who knows.. NVM. i screwed up my conversation. HOW DO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS' CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME CAUSE DIFFERENCE IN STUDENTS BEHAVIOUR. what stupid topic is that la. i stare at her so long. duno what to say. OH SHUCKS. then i crap my way through. wooooo!
i shall go post up my wonderful MO XIE tml after getting it into the computer. WOO! till then, bye bye and GOODNIGHT! (: