Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year. My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking. And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol. Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck. So Goodbye
You're not obliged to do anything. You dont have to do it if you dont want to. Oh its so boring. Very very very very BORING ~ I want to cut away my pathetically short fringe, but I'll look like Bird. Just like the way I look in NCC uniform haha
Oh no so crap. I don know why, but I feel attached to the class. Oh no that sounds so gross. 3 more months and we wont be 4Ly anymore. Oh no oh no.
Mrs Lim : What's "CYA" ? can you all give me some examples of SMS language? Shinn : Justin! tell her "wtf" ! Justin : Orh. Mrs Lim, "dabeliu.tee.eff !" Mrs Lim : HMM. what does that mean ? Jessica : HMMMMMMMMM..