<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Friday, July 6, 2007
10:58 PM

woo today was such a FUN day. Inhouse suspension for coming to school late. EH NOT ALL MY FAULT HOR, Devil Huang! lol i said before 830 reach school. Fried noodles say don so early. So ended up leaving PP mac at 850 and reach sch at 9. Woo! Not bad. At first nothing then suddenly ANGPAO CHUA came into the cls and asked us to pack our bags. woooooooo. that f-ing loser cut my hair and turned me in the instance into a Bird. Sit there halfway suddenly take cane come out scare me with my discipline record. Later I pee in my pants he die. And so he shouted here and there and EVERYWHERE. And he bloody hell went somewhere to do his business and never come back give us lunchbreak. So we went on our own, followed by escaping to 'Chem tuition'. Where I started rolling arnd the staffroom on the chair and HOO! there he came. And of course started scolding, again. Our story seemed NOT-SO-CONVINCING. hence he replied with a "so you think Im born yesterday" haha and he let us off, so nice, for that instant ONLY. He threatened me with the cane. saying he'll cane me the next time I commit any offence. I btr don be late for the next 3 months.

Then we went TM to find the lame TAMAGOTCHI. But all so ugly. so didn buy. and the girl went to shop for clothes which made my legs wobble. Then MRT down to Bedok to get my hair shaved. NIAO NIAO NIAO NIAO NIAO NIAO. I really look like NIAONIAO now :(

NG MO BOEY LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY AFTER SEEING MY HAIR >:(



; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand