<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Thursday, August 23, 2007
9:08 PM


haha yes after being told of her unwillingness to accept the prev dedication, here goes..

twenty, fifteen, EIGHT reasons why Estelle rocks stones -

Satu. She is my Chopsticks partner in class.
Dua. She WHAT-THE-HELL me whenever we see each other.
Tiga. She attempts to piss me off, but always failing to succeed.
Empat. She has the other side of the couple cup given by Stephanie & Co for Vday.
Lima. She never fails to allow me to bully her.
SIX. She tries to act angry, in vain though, whenever we tease her about *
Seven. She has alot of nonsense to offer me, in that crapped up brain of hers.
Eight. She was my ex ( jokingly)


P.s : Due to Justin's inefficiency of grasping the laguage of melayu, six - eight are not in the malay. LOL.



Justin : I SAY ESTELLE! YOU SAY?
Everyone else : * !



oops.

Labels:




; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand