<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Sunday, August 5, 2007
6:07 PM

This weekend passed me by so fast, real fast.

Dedications :

Shinn is a really idiotic girl who is so in love with me. Despite countless rejections, she just cant seem to get over me. ha ha ha. ok that was Funnayyye. Shinn is my Table-Mate, a really noisy one. No doubt, lessons wouldn be so interesting without her sitting beside me. Cos of the fact that we abuse each other, both physically and verbally. We too play stupid games like finger pepsi-cola and we shut each other up with STFU/STFO. Besides, she turns my lights off for me every night (inside joke) , shows me gross Youtube videos, talks nonsense to me, attempts pulling me off my chair everyday and failing (of course) , wears her retainer and Zao Xia when talking to me and many more. Furthermore. I *BEEPED* her before. OOPS. Wellll. It has been loads of fun & crazy laughter ever since this crazy woman sat beside Yours Truly in Term 2. Time is passing real fast and soon we wouldnt be sitting next to each other anymore. So Shinn, please treasure every moment you have with me alright. If not, I cant guarantee you wont live in regret in the near future :D

In loving memory of :

Your Braces




Be prepared. It's real Gross.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bo-ZRb1Edg

Shinnteo, I've completed it. Though late by 19hrs haha. But at least still got dedicate (:




; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand