<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Monday, October 29, 2007
10:24 PM

ZZZ.

this is so dumb. everybody's forcing me to study. i don even have a chance to slack when its just Emaths P2 tml :(


hoho i shall slack myself every night then since nobody wants to slack with me.

FINE, i'm off to go find activities for myself :]

Labels:




; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand