<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524833923897360134?origin\x3dhttp://barneyislame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
listen here N


???
?? ???


about me N

Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year.
My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking.
And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol.
Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck.
So Goodbye


LOL LOL LOL!

connect N

Angel.H
Brian.N
Colleen.H
Dyane.Darl
Eileen.L
Estelle.L
Guoxiang.A
Huiqi.Y
Jamie.T
Jessica.W
Jiawei.P
Jiawei.C
Lipeng.S
Melvin.T
NUMERO UNO YINGIEH
Stephanie.N
Shinn.T
Sindy.N
Jo.T

Joke


scream N


I see





LOL

Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand






archives N

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008



credits N

x-silhouette:designer
-br0kennsmiile*:base codes
mcr.com:image
kloud-nine.com:brushes


Monday, November 12, 2007
12:02 AM

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
Every action in this world will bear a consequence


This, is the hardest story that I've ever told.
So much to mention but i can't seem to find the words


I walk this empty street
Sometimes I wish you will find me

Can't say I didn't let you breathe
Gave you extra cheese , put you in the SUV
You wanted ice so I made you freeze
Made you hot like the West Indies
Now it's time you invest in me

look what surrounds you now
more than you ever dreamed
have you forgotten, just how hard it used to be
so whats it going to take
for you to realize
it all could go away in one blink of an eye

maybe we're trying,
trying too hard
maybe we're torn apart
things you say are driving me away

You weren't there, distant, far away
It's like this every day, i see you in my head
here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams

i'm so done with wishing you were still here

I'm just sick and tired of this silly game
never thought that things would turn out this way
neither of us wants to compromise

everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.

but I couldn't make it you see

Im telling you its too tough
When I feel I almost had you but


It's too late baby, there's no turning around
I've got my hands in my pocket
Go on and do your thing
It's been proven,
my love, you've been abusin





I wish that I could still believe.

Labels:




; Move On .



Mood Sand
Free Web Page Counters
Mood Sand