Hello there, My name is Justin,
i'm 73 this year. My last name is Quiet, that makes me JustinQuiet. Im antisocial, hence I hate talking. And I cant seem to sit still for long, my ass will itch. Im crude, I spill vulgarities like water from a fountain. I play obscene games too. Such as BABOOSENG TWIST. But dont worry, Im not a racist. lol. Quite obviously, my Composition skills suck. So Goodbye
okay, so looking at the positive side, being too engrossed in this new job aint very bad either. I'm too busy to have time to......................... nvm.
-----------
Cynthiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!
so, like the past few nights, i just finished sessionONE of talking/ranting/complaining abt the job to pinglynn. and now is.................... and she's off to bathe then continuing the next session at 330. wonderful and i have to be down at Eunos again tml at twoooooooooooooooooooooo. damn it, maybe off to Bedok in the morning first.................................................................... to tiao lou, again.