1:10 AM
YES.
SO I'M AT HOME NOW.!
no overnight.
but YEAH,
no doubts it was one helluva
greattttttttttttttttt party.
bbq, laughter, noise, talks, nonsense, slack, swim etc.
SWEE LA.
Peng's xmas card is...........
inspirational, motivational, emotion booster.
yeah baby, i better not 辜负 everyone ^^
so Justin is now..............
DETERMINED.
yeah baby, i definitely am.
but good things always come with a price to pay
- a spoilt phone.
my beloved phone died on me due to excessive water retension in its/his/her internal organs.
and wonderful,
i just heard from them that the warranty for normal phones only lasts for 1 year.
!@$#@*%#!%@
wth.
never mind, i shall see how.
as I'm currently using my dad's phone which........
isn't that bad.
though i'd very very much prefer my own.
but, yeah i aint complaining much cos AT LEAST,
i have something to use eh.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
so plans up for tomorrow.
i have to go down simei get my phone checked,
followed by meeting up for lunch w them
or
angel's halfday outing.
I DONT KNOW.
and that poiuytrewq is sleeping now it seems like nobody can get her.
how the hell am i supposed to know the plans for tomorrow night's countdown lepak.
:@
nvm,
to hell with everything.
cos Justin is
cool yo \m/
see i told you I'm cool,
cos i learnt to use this
\m/
i love my jigglypuff
Labels: thanks
; Move On .